I'm hosting an EXPAT BLOG CARNIVAL to feature all of the really great Expat blog content I encounter each month.
Why host a Carnival?
- It's a way to organize blog posts around specific topics, from different people's perspective and points of view.
- It's a perfect way to recognize some of the great writing and stories that are featured on the expat blogs around the world.
- It provides some extra exposure for your current or historical blog posts, and is a good way to generate some extra social media buzz.
How does the Carnival Work?
- Each now an then I'll collect Expat Blog content (either content I've found on the web, or has been submitted to me via the form below).
- I'll combine this content into a new Carnival post.
- Each excerpt will include a link back to the author's blog.
How Frequently is the Carnival Updated?
- It started out as monthly, but now it's on an ad hoc basis. But starting next year it'll get back to monthly.
Am I eligible to submit content?
- Whether you're a current expat, a temporary expat, used to be an expat or are planning on becoming an expat - you can submit your Expat-related content for consideration.
- Posts that include direct links to a sales or content download page are not eligible, likewise, any post that is overly promotional will not be eligible.
- Blogs must be older than 3 months and have at least 8 posts in the archive.
- Only one submission per month per blogger or blog will be included in any carnival edition.
- Guest posts that appear on your blog or guest posts that you have written on another blog are permitted.
What type of content can I submit?
All types of Content are accepted as part of this Expat Blog Carnival:
- Narratives, Informational articles, Lists, Interviews, Poems, Short Story or Novel excerpts, and even Photo Essays.
How to I submit my Blog Content?
In order to be considered for the next edition of the Expat Blog Carnival, you will need to provide the following:
[important]It isn't mandatory, but it'd be greatly appreciated if you add a link back to Expat Blog Carnival within your post once your article link appears in an a Blog Carnival. [/important]
Thank you and I look forward to reading your posts!