For anyone who wishes to be a Guest Blogger on my Expat Adventures blog, here’s some Guest Blog Guidelines:
- Content must be pertinent to Expats, Global Digital Nomads and House Sitters or other related topics
- I accept well written and high quality original articles (I run them through Plagiarisma)
- Any articles that are clearly intended as a link building scheme will be rejected.
- Please be mindful about any links you include in articles you submit for consideration.
- Proper attribution of data, quotations, and other third-party content referenced in the article.
- No length requirements: Posts should be as long as they need to be to be high quality and comprehensive.
- Formatted WordPress post or Word document with any image files
- Content should comply to the “Blog with Integrity” Pledge
- Content should add value to the reader.
i believe that the article is where you give and the by-line is where you take, so please don’t include any outbound links in the body of the article.
- Provide a short Bio to add to the end of the article.
- Provide a small thumbnail sized image of you or your website’s brand logo
- You By-line can include (up to) two links to a website or social media profile.
[important]Contact me via: rovingjay AT gmail.com and pitch your content’s topic.[/important]