Istanbul Şehir Hatları Co. Inc. operates on 14 lines with 34 conventional ferries and serves 45 points in Istanbul. It’s a public ferry service and is part of IDO (Istanbul Deniz Otobüsleri AŞ).
Visit Şehir Hatlari’s interactive map to view the details of the four different IDO ferry line services. Each one is colour-coded, and this is synched up to the Title (and the Turkish name in brackets) below:
- The Bosphorus Line ((Boğaz))
- Bosphorus Commuter Line
- Bosphorus Cruise Line
- The Golden Horn Line ((Haliç))
- Europe – Asia Connection Lines ((Merkez))
This winter timetable runs to June 19th — but as of the 24th, it hasn’t been updated with the summer timetable. I’ll update the link when it’s been updated.
- Eminönü is a good departure point for most of the destinations, except for Prince’s Island, where you should depart from Kabataş
- Şehir Hatları website homepage
- IDO website homepage
An alternative to these IDO ferries are the Turyol Line ferries, which run the same routes.